Principal fields of clinical interest:
- Acute Renal Failure,
- Fluid and electrolyte disorders,
- Kidney stones,
- Nephrology FellowSchool of Medicine, MCP - Hahnemann University, Philadelphia 1996 - 1998.
- Intensive Care Medicine ResidencyMount Sinai School of Medicine, New York 1995 - 1996.
- Internal Medicine Residency St. Agnes Hospital, Baltimore 1992 - 1995.
- Medical EducationIstanbul School of Medicine 1979 - 1985.
- Assoc. Prof.Department of Nephrology, American Hospital, and MidAmerican Ambulatory Care Center 2011 - to date.
- Assoc. Prof.College of Medicine, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA 2008 - 2010.
- Attending PhysicianCollege of Medicine, University of Florida, Jacksonville, FL 2006 - 2008.
- Assoc. Prof.School of Medicine, Texas Tech University, Odessa, TX 2004 - 2006.
- Attending PhysicianSchool of Medicine, MCP - Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, PA 1999 - 2001.