- Member of American Urological Association, European Association of Urology, Societe International d’Urologie, Turkish Association of Urology, Association of Endourology, and Eurasian Association of Uro-oncology.
- Has professional experience in more than a thousand robotic surgeries.
- Performed reconstruction of a new bladder from small intestines with a fully robotic and closed method for the first time in Turkey.
- Performed excision of the ureter, urinary bladder, and lymph nodes and reconstruction of a new bladder from small intestines in the same session with a fully robotic technique for the first time in the world.
- He has received M.D. Anderson Cancer Center "Distinguished Alumnus" Award in 2019.
- Principal fields of clinical interest:
- Robotic urology,
- General urology.