- Professor Güdemez studied microsurgery at the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
- Attended Mobile Training Program of American Association for Hand Surgery in 2005.
- Holder of European Board of Hand Surgery Diploma ( 2010) and Hand Surgery Diploma by Ministry of Health (2011).
- Authored more than 40 articles published in renowned international journals.
- Lectured and presented papers in more than 50 international congresses.
- Principal fields of clinical interest:
- Wrist Surgery (wrist fractures, TFCC problems),
- Hand fractures,
- Congenital hand disorders,
- Tendon transfer,
- Peripheral nerve surgery.
- Orthopedics and Traumatology ResidencyOrthopedics and Traumatology Clinic, Ankara Teaching and Research Hospital, MoH 1993 - 1998.
- Medical EducationSchool of Medicine, Gazi University 1987 - 1993.
- ProfessorHand Surgery Unit, Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, American Hospital2013 - to date.
- Residency Education Program Coordinator / ProfessorDepartment of Orthopedics and Traumatology, School of Medicine, Koç University2013 - to date.
- Assoc. Prof.Hand Surgery Unit, Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, American Hospital 2004 - 2013.
- Attending PhysicianDepartment of Orthopedics and Traumatology, School of Medicine, Kırıkkale University2000 - 2004.
- Attending PhysicianHaydarpaşa Training Hospital, Gülhane Military Medical Academy Orthopedics and Traumatology Clinic1999 - 2000.