- Member of Executive Board of Turkish Society of Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery between 2007 and 2009.
- Member of Turkish Surgical Association, Turkish Society of Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery, European Hepatopancreatobiliary Association, Istanbul Boys’ High School Alumni Association, and 1884 Foundation.
- Principal fields of clinical interest:
- General Surgery,
- Hepatic surgery,
- Pancreatic surgery,
- Bile duct surgery,
- Laparoscopic hepatobiliary surgery.
Education and Training:
- General Surgery ResidencyGeneral Surgery Clinic, Istanbul School of Medicine 1987,
- Medical EducationIstanbul School of Medicine 1978.
- Faculty MemberSchool of Medicine, Koç University 2011,
- ProfessorGeneral Surgery Clinic, American Hospital 2011,
- Clinical FellowHepatic Surgery and Transplantation Unit, University of Jena (Alexander von Humbold scholarship) 1996,
- General SurgeonLiver and Biliary Tract Surgery Unit, Department of General Surgery, Istanbul School of Medicine 1991.