Professor Tarık Esen was born in Balıkesir in 1960. He graduated from Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine in 1984. He completed his residency in Urology at the same university. He became an associate professor in 1994, a professor in 2000 at Istanbul University. Between 2006 -2008, he served as the Head of the Turkish Urology Association. He has served as a member of the Board of Directors of the European Urological Association. Prof. Tarık Esen has been working at the Amerikan Hospital as ahead of the Urology Department. He has been working as a faculty member at Koç University Faculty of Medicine since 2011.
Education and Training:
- Urology ResidencySchool of Medicine, Istanbul University 1990,
- Medical EducationSchool of Medicine, Istanbul University 1978.
- Faculty MemberSchool of Medicine, Koç University 2011,
- Head of Department Department of Urology, American Hospital 2002,
- Field of Uro-oncology, Mayo Clinic 1999,
- Urology Clinic, Mannheim School of Medicine, Heidelberg University 1990.