- Member of ESTRO (European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology), ASTRO (American Society for Radiation Oncology), ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology), Turkish Radiation Oncology Association, and Turkish Oncology Association.
- Received Turkish Radiation Oncology Association “Long Term Education Grant for Abroad Education” and ASCO “International Development and Education Award” in 2008.
- Has 28 articles published in international and national scientific journals and a book section translation.
Education and Training:
- Radiation Oncology ResidencyDepartment of Radiology, School of Medicine, Ege University 2004,
- Medical EducationSchool of Medicine, Ege University 1999,
- Faculty Member, Prof.School of Medicine, Koç University 2015,
- Prof.MD Anderson Radiation Oncology Department, American Hospital 2014,
- Faculty Member at The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Radiation Oncology Department 2014,
- Attending PhysicianM.D. Anderson Radiation Oncology Department, American Hospital 2010,
- Attending Physician The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Radiation Oncology Department 2010,
- Visiting Scientist The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Radiation Oncology Department 2008,
- Co-director at Ege University Cancer Control Research and Application Center 2007,
- Attending Physician at Ege Univesity Faculty of Medical School Department of Radiation Oncology 2005.