Prof. Dr. Teksen Çamlıbel
Gynecology and Obstetrics
- He founded the first privately owned in vitro fertilization center of Turkey.
- He is the doctor, who supervised birth of the first IVF newborn infant in Turkey.
- He is not only the pioneering practitioners of the ICSI technology in Jinemed In Vitro Fertilization Center, which he founded in 1989, but he is also among the pioneering practitioners of the worldwide advancements in the field of laparoscopic surgeries and cancer surgeries in Turkey.
- He was graduated from Cerrahpaşa School of Medicine as the Best Student.
- After passing an exam, he studied Gynecology and Obstetrics Residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital and Medical College of Ohio. Following the residency education, he had the Gynecological Oncology (Female Cancers) fellowship in Albany Medical College of New York, New York. He worked as lecturer in the same university after doing master’s degree.
- He founded in vitro fertilization centers in Kosovo, Sarajevo and Erbil.
- Member of TTB, TJOD, WTD, ACOG, ESHRE and ASRM
EDUCATION / TRAINING
|Oncology (Female Cancers)||Albany Medical College of Newyork||1979 – 1983|
|Gynecology and Obstetrics Fellowship||Johns Hopkins Hospital/ Medical College of Ohio U.S.A||1975 – 1979|
|Medical Education||Cerrahpaşa School of Medicine, Istanbul University||1968 – 1974|
|Visiting Fellow||Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, American Outpatient Medical Center||2003 – To date|
|Founder||Jinemed, Basra Almanar||2011|
|Founder||Jinemed, Baku Medical Plaza Hospital||2010|
|Founder||Jinemed, Bursa Bahar Hospital||2006|
|Founder||Kalamış Medicine and In Vitro Fertilization Center||2000|
|Metropolitan Florence Nightingale Hospital, School of Medicine, Kadir Has University||1998 – 2002|
|Founder||International Hospital||1989 – 1998|
|Founder / Lecturer||Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Marmara University||1985 – 1988|